Dr. Coley will establish specific goals for your treatment plan.
- Short term goals, to reduce pain and restore normal joint function and muscle balance.
- Long term goals, to restore functional independence and tolerance to normal activities of daily living.
She will prescribe a specific number of visits to reach these goals.
- An example would be 1 to 3 visits per week for 2 to 4 weeks followed by a re-examination.
- At the re-examination, Dr. Coley will measure the response to treatment and determine the next step.
Coley Chiropractic, P.A. has licensed massage therapists.
- Our experienced massage therapists offer a multitude of techniques to help you attain and maintain greater health through a hands on method of treatment. MM#21010